Make your big break here
ONCE YOU’VE CRAFTED AND HONED YOUR SEVEN-PAGE SCRIPT, MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THE COMPETITION RULES, AS IT WOULD BE A REAL SHAME TO MISS OUT ON YOUR BIG BREAK BECAUSE OF AN ADMINISTRATIVE MISHAP.
- You must be at least 25 years old to enter.
- Your story should reveal, with a lightness of touch, the epic that is to be found in everyday experiences.
- Your script must be no longer than seven A4 pages in 12 point Courier (Scorsese’s favourite font).
- Only entrants living in South Africa, Russia, USA, UK, Ireland, India, Australia, Canada (excluding residents of Quebec, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia) and the following areas of India: State of Maharashtra, National Capital region, Delhi and State of Karnataka (collectively, "Territory") are eligible to enter.
- Due to alcohol industry regulations people under the age of 25 cannot be depicted.
- Scenes that depict drug taking or drug references, drunk driving, excessive violence or excessive drinking will not be accepted.
- Your script should include no more than seven cast members (Think Ocean’s 7 - the pre-prequel)
- Scripts must be submitted in English.
- Only one entry per per person - no writing teams (Sorry future Coen brothers)
- Multiple submissions will be void.
Don’t forget that the closing date for entries is 1st February 2015 (17:00 GMT), so make sure your final script is uploaded before the cut off.
Lights, camera and…well you know the rest
Accept and continue